High Desert’s tandem dual equipment trailer is built with a 12″@16PPF I-beam main frame and tongue. This trailer is often referred to as a “flatbed pintle pull”. The tongue is continuous and is cold formed in a hydraulic press. The cross members are 3″ channel on 16″ centers and are “pierced” through the main I-beams. This is a superior method for building the frame. Axles are two 10,000 lb. capacity oil bath Dexters with all-wheel brakes and heavy duty slipper spring suspension. Tires are premium 16″ West Lake 10 ply rating E range radials. Stake pockets and rub rail run the full length of the treated southern yellow pine floor. The spring assisted ramps are cleated as well as the dovetail for traction when loading equipment.
25,000 GVWR TANDEM DUAL EQUIPMENT TRAILER
GVWR 25,000 lb.
|25 FT LENGTH||$8,795|
- 10,000 lb. oil bath axles
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 235/80 R15 load range E 10 Ply Rating Premium West Lake radial tires. 12 month “no excuses guarantee” warranty.
- W12x16 I-beam main frame. Frame and tongue are continuous with cold formed tongue.
- 6″ side rails
- 16″ cross member spacing
- 20′ Treated wood deck with 5 ft. dovetail
- 102″ max. deck width to outside of rub rail
- 5′ spring assist swing up ramps or 5′ lay over flat, wedge shaped ramps – not recommended for equipment over 10,000 lb.
- 4 bolt pintle ring
- 12,000 lb. drop foot jack
- Toolbox with lockable lid
- Stake pockets with rub rail
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safely chains, sealed modular wiring harness, and sealed beam LED lighting